Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Random stuff...
I feel sooo much better. Not only because i've finally gotten over my tummy bug that sent me to the ER Friday night, but also because i'm getting used to the Lexapro the doc put me on and it's finally working now. The only bad thing is that something is boosting my energy level around 7 pm and I haven't been going to bed until at least three all this week. Oh well.

In other news, we sold the car. We got a whopping $375 for it from one of those guys in the paper that will buy anything. At least it was enough to cover what I spent on the impound fee.

Lastly and most exciting (for me at least) I called today and got an appt for the middle of July to have my IUD taken out. I asked the nurse how long it usually takes to get pregnant after getting it out and she said immediately and that they have alot of women that get pg with their next cycle. Woo hoo!! We shall see.


6 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully my stomach bug won't send me to the ER - yikes! I've taken Lexapro, as well as other various SSRI's for years and I've found that sometimes the time of day you take it affects your energy. I take mine before bed or else I'm lethargic all day. You might try playing around with the time you take it to see if that helps with the energy surges in the evening. :)

Blogger Candy said...

How exciting!!! XXXFingers CrossedXXX

Blogger Melanie said...

Are you going to be ready to get off the Lexapro when you are trying to get pregnant? I would just worry about having to stop it cold turkey once you do. I know you can be on Wellbutrin while pregnant and nursing though.

Blogger Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo! Good luck on the future lovemaking!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home