Saturday, June 03, 2006
Little footsteps in our future...
Okay, I admit it. I have a majorly bad case of baby fever. The hubs and I have been talking about it lately and I think it's finally (what am I talking about finally.. little bit's only 18 months old) time to have another one. We have to wait until at least August to start trying because that is when I will officially be radiation free. Woo hoo!!

For those of you that aren't in the know, I had radiation (RAI 131 or RadioActive Iodine 131) last August to treat the symptoms of Graves Disease. It started working back in December and I have been hypo ever since. YAY!

So, that's the news for today. I really hope that it happens quickly. I don't really think this will be a problem considering our two boys were both surprises. LOL

Now I just need strength to stay away from the oldnavy.com pregnancy section.

I'll leave you with a picture of me the morning that Kyle was born. :)


5 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Awww.. you are such a cute preggo! We don't call ours pill baby and surprise for nothing... Jamie was the pill baby, we tried for 10 freaking months with Cassie, gave up and BAM... good luck and I can't wait to smell his or her head :-)

Blogger Amy said...

My goodness, Girl! Well more power to ya - you're such a great mom!

Blogger Kami said...

Yee haw!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So in theory, at this time next year you will be either about to pop or caring for a newborn. ;o)

Good luck!!!

Blogger Nap Queen said...

Awesome! I love hearing about other people's babies even though I'm not ready to have one myself.

Hey, I just found out last year that I'm hypothyroid. Weird that I just found out after years and years of symptoms.

Post a Comment

<< Home