Wednesday, April 05, 2006
I'm not ready for this!!
Why do children insist on growing up so damn fast?

I took the boys to the park today and we all had a good time. The boys both met some new kiddos and I actually got to have some adult conversation. Good times. BUT, there was this little girl there today, cute as can be, maybe six or seven who was running around telling boychild #1 "I bet you can't kiss me on the lips!!!!" What? Kiss her on the lips? She's SIX! Seriously, I thought they didn't spit that kind of stuff out until they were at least ten. Thank goodness that T thought she was saying he couldn't "catch her." At least my child is still innocent. Yeeeaaaahhhh right.


4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Um, yeah....a little girl in Evan's class kissed him and one of his friends recently. They're four!

Blogger Candy said...

*hands over ears*
LALALALALALALALA

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! If anyone touches my kid.....why? I hate it when the daycare teachers hugs/kisses my kid.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Post a Comment

<< Home