Monday, June 12, 2006
My New Style
So I decided to change up my template. I like this one a lot more, the other one was just too boring. I got it over at Miss Zoot, she's got so much cute stuff on there.

I love that it has the links up at that top so that I could put some of the websites that are important to me on here. The only problem i'm having now is that I can't figure out how to link my Flickr account to the site. I don't know where to find the damn Flickr code it's talking about. If anybody knows, would you guys please enlighten me?


5 Comments:

Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

You get the Flicker code from the Flicker website. Then you go into the template and scroll down until you see that sentence and paste what you copied from the Flicker website where that is. Holler at me if you need help. My instant messengers are listed on my website.

Blogger Cheryl said...

Where do you find it on Flickr though?

Blogger Unknown said...

I always have trouble finding that code. I find it by accident; so I'm no help at all.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home