Wednesday, July 12, 2006
I'm an ass.
My poor hubby.. He woke up this morning with his eye really hurting. I called the eye doc and got him in at 11. Meanwhile, before the appt, i was assuming that he was just being pathetic little sick boy, like he always is when he gets sick, so I was giving him a hard time. Come to find out that he apparently tore off part of his cornea during the night. Oops.

Now I really feel bad for giving him a hard time. The doc put him on antibiotic drops for five days and wants to see him back on Friday. He said if it's not looking better that they will have to do something else. I don't know if that means surgery or patching it or what. I really hope he doesn't have to do anything else. Eye surgery scares the hell out of me.


5 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

OMG! How in the heck did he do that?

Poor guy. I've done that with Jon before, too. It's hard to tell with them. They are always big babies. ;) Jon acts like he's dying when he has allergies.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tore off part of his cornea?? How on earth does that happen??

Don't feel to bad, Kami is right. Men are "the boy who cried wolf". Of course we don't believe them when it really does hurt. ;o)

Blogger Melanie said...

My husband has had a couple of corneal abrasions. Apparently they hurt REALLY bad. But like you said, you just never know if they are being babies or not.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Mercedes 109 fuel injection parts Tamiflu apotheke kaufen

Post a Comment

<< Home