Friday, July 28, 2006
Life lessons...
I feel old and crappy. Tonight we went downtown to see one of my friends do a show. I had a good time at the show, but afterwards we walked around downtown and I just didn't have fun at all. I hate to be like that, but it really sucked. I don't like going to Sixth Street anyhow, but when you can't drink or smoke or anything it just really blows.

We went out with a group of people I work with and I know they are going to give me shit tomorrow for being such a stick in the mud. Everybody kept asking me if I wanted a drink even though they know I can't and it just made me feel that much worse. It felt like everybody was babysitting me just because I couldn't drink and wasn't having a good time. I really just wanted people to leave me alone. At one point I had to excuse myself to go outside because I started tearing up. I know it's just a combination of the pregnancy hormones and not feeling included in the fun, but that doesn't make it any better.

Whatever. I just needed to vent. I guess i've learned my lesson and won't be going out anymore until this little bugger gets here.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1, It's worth it. You know that.

#2, you can still go out. Just go out with your other mamas who love you and understand. Go out for FOOD yumyumyum. *hugs*

Blogger Candy said...

Say when and where and we'll meet ya for dinner :-) I'm not pregnant and I really don't enjoy 6th Street that much myself.

Blogger Unknown said...

That's how I felt at the blowout. I wasn't drinking or smoking and so felt like a dud. That's kinda why I cut out early.

I'm up for sitting and chatting anytime.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home