Friday, July 21, 2006
Clear the way people, pregnant lady coming through!!
Ya heard?!! Yup, it's true. The two slightly positive pg tests combined with the unbelievably sore boobs, nausea, sleeping 15 hours a day (feels like anyway) and the eating like a cow, has convinced me that i'm pregnant. I'm going to test again on Sunday, but I really don't think I need to.

According to my calculation (haha!) I am four weeks along and due on March 31, 2007. We are sooo excited and very relieved that this happened in the first month of trying.

Seeing as how it's 3:05 AM and about 5 hours past my current bedtime (thanks Dy), i'm going to go get some sleep. Everybody keep us in your thoughts and prayers and hope that this little bundle of joy doesn't have a cleft as well, like his/her big brother.


6 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Yayayayayay!!!!! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Darn it, you could've aimed for my birthday if you had been a month earlier! :p (March 2)

Blogger Denise said...

Congrats!!! No, I had not heard! Congrats!!!!!! Yippeee!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That's awesome news!!

Lisa R

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!
Sending good healthy vibes your way for a beautiful bundle of joy. It's going to be a girl, ya know.

Blogger Kami said...

CONGRATS!!!

Blogger Melanie said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home