Monday, August 21, 2006
A little late is better than never, right?
Okay, okay. I suck, I know. I've been in a rut lately and truthfully, the last thing I want to do is sit at my computer and try to put my thoughts into word. Not that i'm good at that anyhow, but you get the point.

So, the ultrasound last week went well. We only saw one little bean in there, so that's good news. Looks like there won't be any twins in our future, but as the sonographer pointed out, it could always be hiding. Greeeaaaaaattt. I'm happy that it's only one, but I was getting kind of excited by at the thought of two. I don't know why. We don't need twins. We don't need to buy an extra everything or have to worry about whether we will have two cleft affected babies, rather than just one. But still. I was really excited about the thought of being totally done having kids. Not that I want another one now, but I know that I definately don't want more than four. I'm thinking about getting my tubes tied after the delivery. This pregnancy has completely taken it out of me and I just don't think I can do this again, should we want another baby. I'm leaning towards tying my tubes and if we decide on one more then we can adopt. Todd has talked about this before because he is adopted and I have pretty much put the nix on it, but now it's sounding like a better solution for us.

Well, that's about it for now. I'm exhausted, emotionally and physically from the stuff that has happened in the last week, so i'm going to go take a bubble bath since I can't drink my stress away.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home