Tuesday, January 31, 2006
YAY!!!
My manager FINALLY called me back today, after dodging my calls since last Friday, and told me that they are going to fore go the second opinion on my knee. I called the other owner this morning and told him what was going on. I think that he may have had a conversation with owner #1 and told him to stop dragging his feet.

I never thought i'd actually be happy to have surgery. LOL The surgery is set for Friday morning. I'm so relieved. I just want to get this shit over with and get back to work.

Alrighty, off to call the family and start making arrangements for the kidlets.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for real!! Even though we've only just started down that road, I can understand how frustrating the wait has been for you. I'll be thinking about you on Friday. ;o)

Blogger Kami said...

GOOD!!

Blogger Dynila said...

Need a ride tomorrow?

Blogger Beth said...

Glad they're moving on it now for you.

Blogger Candy said...

Yay! Glad you got it... thinking about you!

Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks guys. Hubs took off the day and is gonna go sit while I have it done. I'll let everybody know how it went when I get up and around.

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope the surgery goes well! Sending quick healing (((((((VIBES)))))

Post a Comment

<< Home