Sunday, January 22, 2006
I'm such a dork.
So while I was at work on Tuesday night I twisted my knee and tore my interior ACL. How the hell does that happen? I mean, I thought that only happened to football players and stuff. Anyhow, here it is Sunday morning, I STILL haven't seen an orthopedic surgeon because my work doesn't feel the need to do the paperwork for workman's comp. Gee, thanks guys. So, hopefully it'll only be another couple of days till I get some pain meds and anti inflammatories. Till then I gotta figure out how to clean the house, make meals for Mr. Cranky and chase after my two little boogers, one of which just looooves to run on the couch and on occasion try to nose dive off of it. At least I can handle that one since my ass is most likely going to be planted there for the next couple of weeks.


5 Comments:

Blogger Dynila said...

PS - (re comments on previous entry) Never figured you for a pink girl...Wassup with that?

And, ummm *ducking & running from gimpy crutches chick who can't chase me anyway* paragraphs VASTLY improve readability ;-)

Blogger Cheryl said...

Yeah, what... ever... :D

Blogger Dynila said...

You SAY that... But I notice it ain't pink anymore ;-)

Blogger Cheryl said...

Hey! I liked the pink, thank you, very much! It just so happened that blogger didn't like it and decided to delete everything on my blog except for the title. But, you're right, the pink may have been a little much.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Post a Comment

<< Home