Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Four Things
I wanna play too!

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1. Server at Ruby Tuesdays
2. Senior Teller at Wells Fargo
3. Manager at Bank of America
4. Student and Mommy

FOUR PLACES THAT YOU HAVE LIVED:
1. Austin, TX
2. Austin, TX
3. Leander, TX
4. Austin, TX

FOUR TV SHOWS THAT YOU WATCH:
1. Lost
2. Law & Order SVU
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Vista California
2. The UK
3. Kissimmee Florida
4. Jackson Mississippi

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY: (I'm going to have to go with weekly here)
1. My blog
2. My email
3. My bank acct.
4. Ebay

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Tex-mex
2. Pasta
3. Salad
4. Chocolate

FOUR PLACES THAT YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. In the doctor's office getting my knee fixed.
2. In bed asleep.
3. Cleaning my house, but I can't because i'm gimpy.
4. Out shopping.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You did not really say...you'd rather be cleaning your house, did ya?

Blogger Cheryl said...

Sad but true. But, in my defense, i've been laid up on the sofa for a week and have had plenty of time to look at the mess. It seems to be multilplying by the day now.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

Post a Comment

<< Home