Sunday, January 22, 2006
Just me and the boy
Let me just say, I am sooo damn glad that football season is almost over!

Hubs has gotten into the habit of going over to a certain friend's house every Sunday during college and NFL preseason and regular season. This seriously drives me nuts. I mean, i'm all for him having his guy time and all, but this just seems like overkill. He leaves me (and the boys) at 10:30am and doesn't get back till around 7. Mind you, I work nights (well, I did till my knee exploded) and he works days. So the only time that we really have together is after I get home at 11pm and Saturdays mornings before I go to work.

I probably shouldn't complain. We tend to drive each other nuts when we spend too much time together. I guess it'd just be nice to have some help on the weekends.

At least today he took the youngest boy child with him. He wasn't all too thrilled about that, but he got over it. Now I just gotta find something to keep the T-Man entertained for the next, oh, seven hours.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home