Sunday, January 22, 2006
The Momma who lived in a bubble
I seriously need to live in a bubble. While coming downstairs (on my crutches) to answer the door today, I fell from about 3/4's way up the staircase. I managed to bend the hell out of my METAL knee brace, jam my bad hip, skin my knee and hand and hit the back of my head on the tile floor. Oh yeah, I think I also broke a bone in my foot and smacked my face on the wall at the bottom of the stairs. And to top it all off... I think I might have a concussion.

Think I should try for a third ER visit this week?


2 Comments:

Blogger Dynila said...

Geesh... I just don't have any words for ya...

TRY to care hon.

Blogger Lisa said...

You do need a bubble. A very, very thick one. :0)

Anyway, I stopped by to say hello.

Post a Comment

<< Home