Sunday, January 14, 2007
A Meme
Stolen from my fellow Expecting Mommy, Mia Cara.
A- Available or single? Married
B- Best Friend? PsychoSAHM
C- Cake or Pie? Gotta go with cake
D- Drink of Choice? Tea or cranberry juice
E- Essential Item? lip gloss
F- Favorite Color? Dark red and sage green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears...
H- Hometown? Austin, TX
I- Indulgence? Shopping
J- January or February? February, because it's closer to my due date!
K- Kids and names? Tyler Cade (5), Kyle Andrew (2) and Caitlyn (due 3-31-07)
L- Life is incomplete without? Love and family
M- Marriage Date? March 10, 2001
N- Number of Siblings? 3 brothers
O- Oranges or apples? Both
P- Phobias/Fears? Phobias-cockroaches, june bugs, crickets. Fears-something happening to my family
Q- Favorite Quote? hmmm...
R- Reason to Smile? My boys
S- Season? Fall
T- Tag three people! Eh, just tell me if you played.
U- Unknown fact about Me! I used to be able to play the String Bass and Cello.
V- Vegetable you hate? Hominy
W- Worst habit? Being cranky.
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican
Z- Zodiac? Sag.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home