Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Decisions, decisions...
The only thing that I have decided lately is that I can't for the life of me make a decision!! For the past couple of weeks I've been struggling with which direction I want to go with my schooling. Right now i'm in school for sonography (ultrasounds), but then I thought that I would switch to Surgery tech because it would be more interesting. Well, tonight I finally decided that i'm going to bite the bullet and get my RN degree. Yes, that's right, I finally made a decision. I know it's going to be a lot more work to get my RN than it is to get my current degree, but I will be happier with myself. Hopefully some of my prerequisites will transfer since I have a perfect 4.0 right now and really don't want to have to retake those classes.

Well, off to research the programs in the area and find out who I need to talk to about all of this stuff!


5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You posted! You posted! My stepdad is an LVN for like a million years if you have any questions he can answer...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Cheryl, that sounds great. I'm sure it's a little daunting to think about being in school longer, but the end result of doing something you can be happy with will totally be worth it.

Congratulation on making a decision. ;oP

Blogger Dynila said...

Wow, that came outta left field. You didn't say ~anything~ Monday night?

Good luck!

Blogger Tom said...

Good for you! I remember when I was trying to decide just whether to start school or not. I'm only a few months in, but I KNOW I will not regret it.

Gratz!

Blogger Candy said...

Congrats! That's fabulous fabulous news!

Post a Comment

<< Home