Friday, March 17, 2006
WTF?
Does anybody ever feel like they are in a funk and don't know how to get out of it? I've totally not been feeling like myself for the past couple of weeks and I don't know why. I've got my stuff on track for school and am totally jazzed about it, we got our tax refund and got all of our bills paid off, the boys have been great and things are generally going in the right direction. I've got a great family and friends who love and support me and life is good and I still feel depressed. So what gives? Maybe it's the weather.. Yeah, i'll blame it on that.


6 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Yes. I feel that way. A little to often, to be honest. Hope you're feeling better soon! You've had a lot on you lately. Hang in there!

Blogger Candy said...

((HUGS)) We'll have to meet up for chips and salsa one night :p

Blogger Dynila said...

you can come to my house :-) I'm all alone for the weekend... but you already knew that...

Blogger Melanie said...

Yep, BTDT. That's where happy pills can really make a difference if you're not opposed to them.

Blogger Unknown said...

Did I hear, party at Dy's house?

I feel like that too and it will pass.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home