Monday, March 27, 2006
Stupid computer and an update..
My laptop is down again so it's gonna have to go get fixed, which is why I haven't posted in forever. The power supply in the back is loose and it won't charge. Grrrr.

We had a really nice weekend. My girlfriend was in from out of town and so we got to hang out. We also went and got tattoos. YAY. I'll post pics once it's healed up a little bit. It's still quite swollen and red right now, but I love it.

We're also trying some new behavior modification techniques with T-Man right now so keep your fingers crossed for us. Hopefully these will work because I think the next step is meds and I really don't want to have to do that right now.

I'm sure there was more I wanted to get out, but I forgot it. Hopefully i'll be able to show you guys pics soon!


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooo! A new tat. Can't wait to see the pic.

I attribute little man's behavior to the age. Hope your plans work out for him.

Blogger Amy said...

Girly girl, good to see you post! John can maybe fix your laptop, let me know if you need our help. Can't wait to see the new tat!!!

Blogger Candy said...

Good to "see" you again!

Tattoo? like needles being put into your skin repeatedly on purpose?

Ummmm... no.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Post a Comment

<< Home