Monday, February 13, 2006
My baby's not a baby anymore...
Baby K went for his 15 month check up today. The doc said he's completely off both of the growth charts and his head is only a little "abnormally large" but he's still on the growth chart for that one... LOL He's 30 pounds 6 oz., 34.5 inches tall and his head is 46 cm (I think??). He's doing all the stuff a fifteen month old should be doing and is completely healthy. I thought that he might have the beginning of an ear infection, but the doc said everything looks great. He is teething again though. :(

So we've officially made it 15 months without a single ear infection. Score! Cleft kids are prone to constant ear infections and hearing problems, so this is exciting stuff for us.

Here's a pic of my not-so-little man...




6 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

He is a big boy! I thought my son was big but he's only 25 pounds at 13 mounths. Good to hear about the ear infections. We've had 4.

Love the pic!

Blogger Kami said...

He is NOT that big.

Awesome about the lack of ear infections!!

Blogger Candy said...

Dear gawd... he's like a little boy... I've not seen him in a LONG time... such a cutie pie!

Blogger Unknown said...

He is big...my baby is 31 pounds at 4 yrs. old! He looks adorable. I see no signs of a cleft in that face.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Post a Comment

<< Home