Saturday, February 11, 2006
I've got a serious problem.
I cannot for the life of me make pancakes. Yeah, I have pancake issues. I've tried so many times but it just doesn't work. I tried tonight and all but four of them were burned on both sides. The good ones went to Mr. Cranky and the boys and I dined on the the rest. The boys were so good. They just ate their little hearts out on their blackened pancakes. Of course, that's after momma slathered them with butter and syrup to hide the taste. I ate mine too.. I can't really complain. I mean, I did cook them. I should at least have to eat my own concoction.

Don't they have some sort of pancake machine or something? Maybe I can take a pancake making course. I mean, it's really can't be that hard.

Yeah, I know, i've got issues...


4 Comments:

Blogger Dynila said...

It took me a good 10 years to learn to make pancakes that came out more good than bad.

Have you seen my two-burner griddle pan dh got me for Cmas? Makes the BEST pancakes.

Come over hungry and we'll practice :-)

Blogger Candy said...

I can't make them unless I use the griddle either... I also can NOT make decent eggs

Blogger Kami said...

Um, okay. Next time I'm in town for more than one night I'll come give you a lesson. ;)

Blogger Melanie said...

First you've got to get a good mix. Aunt Jemima is my fave. I also have one of those griddle things that I put on my stove that is a flat griddle on one side and a grill on the other. It rocks. I could go on and on, but I'll stop here!

Post a Comment

<< Home