Saturday, January 21, 2006
Here goes nothing...
Welcome to my wonderful world of chaos and dysfunction. I'm Cheryl, I live here in beautiful Austin, Texas with my two wild children and ever so helpful husband. T-Man is four and a half years old and Baby K just turned one in November. I've been married to Mr. Cranky for almost five years. Yeah, yeah, I know, the math doesn't all add up there. Oh well... I go to school full time and work part time at a local restaurant, hubs works for a major insurance provider and the kids, well, they just drive us nuts. Hopefully my creative juices will start flowing and i'll actually be able to write something entertaining, but right now it's just not working so check back on me later. ;)


2 Comments:

Blogger Dynila said...

woo hoo!

Cheryl's got a blog! Cheryl's got a blog!

Welcome, sister!

BTW - You now have plans for Feb 18th since you've met the minimum qualification (you blog - living in Austin just helps!)

Blogger Lisa said...

Welcome. The first few posts are always weird. After awhile, the tone of your blog will take shape, and you'll really have fun.

Oh, I'm gonna be there on the 18th!!

Post a Comment

<< Home